Corporate Environmental Policy
Jazz is committed to safeguarding the environment and minimizing the potential environmental impacts of its operations. Jazz will conduct its business in compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation, with pollution prevention as a key priority.
We will achieve environmental excellence by our commitment to:
- Manage the environmental impacts of our activities through the implementation of an environmental management system;
- Integrate environmental concerns in business decisions, ensuring the environment is considered in planning for new and existing materials, processes, equipment and facilities;
- Promote environmental awareness with customers, local communities, employees, and suppliers to encourage environmental responsibility and sustainability;
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources to minimize waste and emissions; and
- Monitor progress and review environmental performance on a regular basis to ensure continuous improvement of our environmental management system.
Employees are responsible to perform their duties in accordance with established environmental policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
The Accountable Executive will ensure the necessary resources are made available to fulfill the Jazz Environmental Policy.